Our school uniform was designed and chosen by the children and we are very proud if it. We expect children to wear the correct uniform at all times.
Our uniform is comprised of:
- Navy Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan (preferably with school logo)
- Pale blue Polo Shirt
- Grey Trousers, Skirt or Pinafore
- Blue and White Summer dresses, skirts and blouses can be worn in the summer term
- All black sensible shoes (please note that coloured trainers, fashion shoes or high heeled shoes are not suitable for day to day wear in school and are therefore not allowed). In Reception, it is best if children are able to wear velcro fastening shoes until they are able to tie their own laces.
Children will also need a PE Kit in school each day in a PE Kit bag:
- Red t-shirt
- Black shorts or jogging bottoms in winter
- Black pumps
- Plain Red hoodie
All items of school uniform should be clearly labelled. We cannot be held responsible for missing items.
You can view our full Dress Code Policy here.
We regularly go outside and do ‘messy activities’ and would welcome any donations of wellington boots in good condition.
Please also bear in mind not to send your child to school in their best expensive coat as our outdoor messy play may result in a messy child! If your child does get messy, we do sometimes change their clothes and will wash and tumble dry their own clothes so that they are clean and dry to go home in.
Sometimes, children in Reception do have toileting accidents. We do have a supply of spare underwear and socks in schools, but it would be helpful if you are able to put spare underwear and socks in your child’s PE kit bag.
We sell a variety of uniform items through the school office including sweatshirts, polo shirts, PE T-Shirts, Hoodies and baseball caps. Drawstring PE Kit bags and Book Bags are also available to buy at the office and we can order special items such as school fleece jackets. You can pay for these items through ParentPay, or by cash or card at the school office. Uniform comes in the following sizes:
- Extra Small
Current prices are as follows:
- Polo Shirts: Up to 11-13 – £6.50, Adult Sizes – £8.50
- Sweatshirts: Up to 9-10 – £8.00, Up to 11-13 – £9.00, Adult Sizes (XS, Sml) – £11.50
- P.E Shirts: Up to 11-13 – £5.00, Adult Sizes – £5.50,
- Baseball Caps/Sun Hats: One Size – £3.50
- Water Bottles: 500mls – £1.50
- Book Bag: One Size – £4.50
- P.E Bag: One Size – £3.50
- Showerproof Coat: Up to 11-13 – price on request
- Navy School Fleece: Up to 11-13 – price on request